I missed you/
But I haven’t met you/
Oh but I want to/
How I do/
Slowly counting down the days/
‘Til I finally know your name/
Oh, the way your hand feels round my waist/
the way you laugh/
the way your kisses taste/
It’s that time of year, guys. The last post, wrapping up all things learned in the past year on life, love, and everything in between. My apologies for the past month, shit got real, and I just had to escape to Dominican Republic to clear my mind. I feel refreshed, very much sunburned, and excited about the possibilities ahead.
I want to encourage you all to read ‘The Desire Map’ by Danielle LaPorte. It’s about not chasing the goal itself, but chasing the feeling that you hope achieving that goal will give you. I want to thank all of you who have shared, liked, reposted, or talked about my blog. I appreciate y’all for entertaining my mess, and hope you keep rocking with me next year and beyond. I’ll leave you guys with a few gems on lessons I’ve learned on life and love this year:
1.You have to be enough for myself. You have to be content learning how you learn at your pace in your own time. You have to believe that you are destined to do great things.
2. Stop trying to control every aspect of your life, and have faith it will work out how it should.
3. Accept that you are part of the problem and you are the solution in terms of fostering healthy relationships on a romantic level. You have made progress acknowledging problem areas and can’t be scared to start again.
4. Do not be bothered by engagement announcements, pregnancy news, or wedding invites. Everyone is moving at their own speed including myself. There is no rush and there is no competition.
5. You are stronger than you think you are.
6. Focusing on your own happiness is not selfish it’s healthy.
7. Stop living for others, live for you. Be proud of who you are and where you came from.
8. Don’t ever stop believing that love is possible for you. No matter what.
Stay tuned for podcasts, more blogs, acting classes, dating, and all types of other shit. It’s going to be magical!
‘We’re all doing our best, we’re all worthy of love, and all is well.’
Keep wishing, wanting, and aiming, beautiful people. See you in 2015.
One thought on “Lessons in Life &Love: the 2014 edition”
After looking at a handful of the blog articles on your web page, I honestly like your
way of writing a blog. I book marked it to my bookmark
website list and will be checking back in the near future.
Please check out my web site as well and tell me your opinion.
LikeLiked by 1 person